Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Back to Betfair

After 5 weeks traveling I'm finally back home, I've heard nothing but bad things about the markets and Betfair while I was away - if there's any opportunity to get away and make a run for it, it's definitely Winter time. My plan is to slowly ease myself back into trading, taking small steps because this is the longest time I've been away without trading and I will inevitably be rusty, so limiting the risk will be my first step. My excitement about trading is still there, as expected!

8 comments:

Rainman78 said...

Hi Adam,

Great blog and I hope u enjoyed your time off...

Just a quick question regarding tactics...

If a trade goes against you and you're in the red do u increase your stake to try and make back the loss or put it down to experience?

Jason said...

Looking forward to the start of the new turf season. Should be more opportunities come spring.

Regards
Jason

Jewels said...

Welcome back Adam. Is it nice to be home? Did you go anywhere exotic? Weather in UK has been lousy, as I'm sure your friends/family will have told you!

Gabriel said...

Welcome back, Adam.

I wanted to ask what you if you have tried the Geeks Toy API a whether you prefer using Bet Angel still, it gets good reviews on other blogs but you haven't been tempted to cross over so I wondered if you didn't like it??

cudster said...

Hi Adam, good to see your back.

Could you put a link to my new blog?

Its http://www.cudster.blogspot.com/

Thanks and good luck for 2010!

carevo said...

nice to hear you are back in business
See you on the races...

PD- Sent you an email... I would appreciate an answer a lot

Thanks,
Christopher

liam said...

well done on your continued success, i have emailed you and hope for a positive reply.

Anonymous said...

So... how's the ring rust? How has trading been going?

JD