Wednesday, 3 December 2008

A Day Off

I was a bit gutted when I heard yesterday that Ayr was cancelled. I have just sat down to trading and the Catterick meetings have been put back. This messes up the days trading, especially since there were only 2 meetings, because when the races don't go off at the original times (more importantly the times quoted on Betfair), the liquidity messes up dramatically. Punters and traders (traders divided into ones with TV pictures and ones without) all enter into the market at different times. Anyway it's all a big mess, leaving me with no choice but to take the day off and do some Christmas shopping!


3 comments:

TickSize said...

I hope you had a good day shopping for presents. I'm pleased to see how regularly you are hitting the 1k for days trading. Keep it I will follow your performance with great interest.

Scott Ferguson said...

Hi Adam,

Long time no hear! Good to see you're making this game pay. I look forward to reading your progress. There's a lot of city boys out there now who will be very jealous of picking up 3k tax-free per week!

Adam Heathcote said...

Hi Scott! Hope your well. Didn't realise you had a blog.. will be reading it... I've only been able to make this pay thanks to you guys from the academy mentioning Peter's course!